To define a guide which will allow the correct implementation of the transference of profile, curriculum, training materials, training tool and virtual community.
- INMA occupational competences profile
- Curriculum pedagogic materials
- Multimedia Training Tool
- Virtual Community
- And aims of those products when they were created
ANALYSIS OF INNOVATION NEEDS/CHALLENGES OF SMES
To analyze and synthetize needs and challenges regarding innovation in EU SMEs in order to identify relevant changes and national contexts specific features.
- ONE NATIONAL REPORT from each participating country
- And ONE SYNTHESIS REPORT at EU level which will put together in a common report all information gathered by the partners in national reports
INMA PROFILE TRANSLATION AND ADAPTATION
To update and adapt INMA occupational competences profile for its testing and transference to partners countries.
- Translation of INMA Occupational Competences Profile to partners languages
- Analyze, review and testing of INMA profile in each country
- Final profile adapted to the countries (taking in account report from previous IO and testing + multiplier events)
INMA TRAINING PACK ENHANCED AT EU LEVEL
To train multi-skilled versatile professionals capable of analyzing tangible and intangible aspects of the SMEs and discovering opportunities for improvement through innovation management
- Training contents translated to all partners’ languages
- Contents revised, updated and adjusted according to their national contexts
- Update of training platform and virtual community + adjust training tool manual
- Testing the training package in all receiving countries (2 tutors + 15 students)
- National recommendation report from each testing
INMA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
To provide the students the opportunity to implement knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired through the INMA training in a real enterprise environment.
- Network of enterprises which will participate in the project with the internship during 1 month for people trained in each country (ME2)
- Detailed description of the internship activity (definition, duration, tasks to do….)
- Assisting and tutoring students
- Compiling all internship resulted materials as the final INMA report developed by the students in the internship portfolio
INMA ECVET CURRICULUM
To align INMA curriculum with the European Credit allocation System for VET (15 pages approx.).
- Curriculum formalized to a more formal format adding additional information describing in detail the improved competences acquired and learning outcomes derived from it.
- Research report in each partner country regarding the implementation of the ECVET system in the formative processes and systems existing
SEMINAR ON INNOVATION NEEDS OF SMES
To reach public bodies, employers, SMEs, VET providers, educational institutions to engage them in an open debate about innovation needs / challenges faced by SMEs and how to addressed them
- Min 20 participants
- Presentation of Synthesis and Analysis report and debate + evaluation
- Collect feedback
- Update of report if needed
EMPLOYERS AND SMES WORKSHOP
To reach employers and enterprises, introduce them INMA project and profile, emphasizing the internship program and encouraging them to participate in the internship activity.
- Min 15 participants
- 4 hours workshop + evaluation
- Commitment of a min of 10 enterprises to participate in the internship activity
INMA FINAL EUROPEAN SEMINAR
To present INMA entire project, products and results for its dissemination and sustainability.
- Min 30 national participants + 2 per partner
- Ready handouts and products to deliver + evaluation
- Wide dissemination
MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION
Main aim of this activity is to assure correct implementation of foreseen activities within the project, apart from follow up and control of budget of each activity and partner. To get that there will be a fluid and permanent communication among the partners. We will design different manuals and guides to facilitate the work to be done together.
- Project Management Guide
- Semestral Progress Reports
- Intermediary and Final Report
- Transnational Meetings
DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION OF RESULTS
Coordination of activities related to dissemination of results to get maximum impact and knowledge of those products and results achieved during the project, fostering their exploitation and sustainability once the project is finished. A dissemination guide will be designed, establishing the guidelines for coordinated dissemination in all countries involved in the project.
- Dissemination Guide
- Logo and image of the Project
- Digital Leaflet with Information about the Project and Partners
- Semestral Newsletters
- Web site
- Facebook Fan-page
EVALUATION AND QUALITY
Continuous evaluation and follow up of the process with respect to: a) working program to assure fulfillment of foreseen results related to indicators; b) quality of products; c) work within the partnership. An Evaluation and Quality plan will be designed and it will explain methodology, stages and main indicators.
- Evaluation and Quality Guide
- Specific questionnaires to evaluate products and events
- Specific questionnaires to evaluate pilot training
- Specific questionnaires to evaluate transnational meetings
- Intermediary and Final Evaluation Reports