In the framework of WP1 of the project, partners from the 4 InCommon countries did a research which focused on identifying micro and macro cultural barriers that migrant women face in the host country.
This joint report is based on the insights from the four national analyses made in each partner’s country, following a common methodology in each territory. The report identified patterns and necessities common at European level and also detected geographical particularities.
This resulted in the description of:
- The situation that the TCN women in each country faces
- What activities are most interesting for them
- The level of participation they currently experience
- The dependence from their community
- Their willingness to participate
- Their various backgrounds.
- The barriers that they need to overcome
This working document is available in the project’s site and an executive summary of it translated in each one of the language of the partners: Greek, Spanish and German. If you want to check it out… click on the link.
Prior to this research and at the beginning of the project each country recognised 10 good practices, ending up with a 40 good practices portfolio. These good practices are the prior stage of the research and are part of the InCommon toolkit.