- Working for Peace Project (CONNECT Initiative). DG. XXII.
Managed and promoted by DOCUMENTA. 2000 – 2001. Collaborating entities: TYNESIDE TEC, Ltd.’s., Mary’s RC School., St. Tomas More RC. High School. IFITOS. DIMITRA (Greece).Co-financing entities: Directorate General of the Youth of the Cantabrian Government, Directorate General of Economy and European Affairs of the Cantabrian Government. City council of Camargo (Cantabria).
- Get employed in Europe. European Commission. Directorate General of Education and Culture.
Project designed to promote dissemination of good practices in the European environment for active employment policies. Managed by DOCUMENTA and promoted by the Cantabrian Government. 2000.
- F.A.R.O. Project “Artistic Forum of Organizative Networks”. European Commission. Enterprise Directorate General.
Project designed for entrepreneurs and professionals of the cultural industry.Promoted by N.Y.E, S.A.L. with the collaboration of DOCUMENTA. 2000
Transnational partners: PerSyst, Personal Systems Tilburg (NL).Tyneside Tec, Tyneside Training and Enterprise Council (UK).
- AVALON Project “Added Value of Local Networking”. European Commission. Directorate General for Employment and Social Affairs.
Preparatory actions for a local commitment in favour of employment. Promoted by DENMARK (Gsub mbH). 2000 – 2001.
Transnational partners: SPAIN: DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies. ITALY: CIOFS/FP, Italian Centre of Salesian Women´ s Work- Vocational training Association. UNITED KINGDOM: Haringey Council and the College of North East London. DENMARK: Johan-Daniel-Lawaetz-Stiftung.
Partner entities: IRELAND: Dublin Employment Pact (IE).SWEDEN: Stockholm Employment Pact (SE).
- Project Financial Engineering for Local Employment: Opportunities for Local and Regional Government. European Commission. Directorate General for Employment of the Cantabrian Government. .
Local commitment in favor of employment. (Budget line B5-5030). Promoted by N.E.F (New Economic Foundation, London). December 2001 – December 2003.Transnational partners: SPAIN: DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies. BELGIUM: Agence Alter. FRANCE: Eficea. DENMARK: Evers & Jung. ITALY: Choros and Etimos Foundation.
- G.E.M.A. Project, Generating Employment in the Environment (EQUAL initiative).
Represented by Regional Ministry of Environment and Territory of the Government of Cantabria and managed by DOCUMENTA. January 2002 – December 2004. Pillar 1: Employability. Integration into the labour market.
Funders: European Social Fund, Government of Cantabria.
Entities involved: Regional Ministry of Environment and Territory of the Government of Cantabria; Directorate General for Employment; Directorate General for Women, City Council of El Astillero, Santander, Torrelavega y Camargo, Proyecto HOMBRE
Association, Acoge Cantabrian Association, Centre for the Assistance to Victims of Sexual Aggressions, Caja Cantabria, SODERCAN S.A. OTHER ASSOCIATIONS: AMICA, Códice Cantabria S.L., Coordinating Association against Unemployment in Torrelavega (COORCOPAR) and DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies.
- ELECAN Project. Local Employment Strategy for Cantabria. Innovative actions funded through ESF Art 6.
Promoted by the Regional Department of Industry, Employment and Technological Development of the Government of Cantabria through the Directorate General of Employment and its Unit of Promotion and Development. Managed by DOCUMENTA. December 2002 – March 2005.
Partner entities: SODERCAN. Regional Developmnet Society of Cantabria. 21 Local Develoment Agencies of Cantabria.
- CULTUR@CIVITAS Project. EQUAL Initiative. 2002-2004. Promoted by F.E.M.P. (Federation of Municipalities and Provinces). Pillar 4. Equal opportunities of Women and Men. Reduction of imbalances and segregation at work.
Partners: 12 city councils of Spain. Polytechnical University of Cartagena. University of Valladolid. Catalan Institute of Technology. DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies.
- Project CONSAR Service Cheque, (CONciliate and CONServATE). Community Initiative EQUAL.
Promoted by Agro-alimentary Federation of Comisiones Obreras. January 2002 – December 2004. Pillar 4. Equal opportunities of women and men. Reconciliation of family and professional life.
Partners: City councils and Social Agents of the Autonomous Communities of Cantabria, Murcia, Galicia and Navarra.
- Project E-LEARNING FOR E-INCLUSION – European Commission. E- Learning summons (European Commission).
Promoted by Transit Project (Spain). November 2002 – April 2004.
Partner entities: SPAIN: ITD y DOCUMENTA, ITALY: City of Biella and Verso l’Agio Association, THE NETHERLANDS: International Training Centre for Women and Telebridge. FRANCE: Gréta du Velay and ENESAD. GREECE: Vocational Training Centre INTERSYN, and ARGO.
- Innovation Agent Project. European Program Leonardo Da Vinci (2000-2006) of the European Commission.
Promoted by: DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies. October 2003 – September 2005
Entities involved: Government of Cantabria, CEOE-CEPYME Foundation, ACEL, CITEVAL Association, Hucqueliers (France), DIMITRA, Institute Training and Development (Larissa, GREECE), PERSYST, European Consultants in Personnel Management (Tilburg, THE NETHERLANDS).
- Project Route of the Bays. INTERREG III B Atlantic Area.
Promoted by the city council of El Astillero. October 2003 – October 2004.
Entities involved: SPAIN: DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies; city council of El Astillero (CANTABRIA); Spanish Association of Fishery Cities. AECIPE (PONTEVEDRA); Employment and Technological Development Institute from the Province of Cádiz (CÁDIZ); Huelva Provincial Council (HUELVA). PORTUGAL: the city council of Vila Real de San Antonio (ALGARBE); the city council of Alcobaza. IRELAND: DFBA Community Enterprises Ltd. (DUNHILL) FRANCE: AGECO Association.
- Project European Network of Virtuals Infoincubators. INTERREG III SUDOE.
Promoted by SODERCAN, Regional Development Society of Cantabria. April 2003 – March 2005.
Entities involved: DOCUMENTA, European Institute for Training and Development Studies, CEOE-CEPYME Cantabria, Caja de Ahorros of Santander and Cantabria, the Association of Young Entrepreneurs of Cantabria, city councils of Cabezón de la Sal, Colindres, Los Corrales de Buelna, Ramales de la Victoria and Santa Cruz de Bezana, the chamber of Commerce of Toulouse (CCIT), the Association of Young Entrepreneurs of Portugal (AJE), the Association for Technological Development for Work in Portugal (APDT).
- EMPRENDE + INNOVA Project (Transnational Network in the Sudoe Space for identification, valorization and definition of the entrepreneur profile).
Promoter: Government of Andalucía. 2nd call Interreg III B “Esp. S.O. Eur”. January 2005 – December 2006.
- Project European Network of Virtuals Infoincubators. INTERREG III SUDOE.
- MEDIA Project. Financed by the European Commission within the Lifelong Learning Program GRUNDTVIG Learning partnerships. 2007.
Partner entities: Romanian Institute of Adult Education, (ROMANIA), Bit Media (GERMANY), VAEC (LITHUANIA)
- Project Volunteering Services for people in Risk of Social Exclusion. Helping Hand. Cofunded by the European Commission within the Lifelong Learning Program GRUNDTVIG Learning Partnerships. 2007.
Partners: E.RI.FO (Italy, Rome), The Nature Sports Youth and Games Club of Diyarbakir, Didosk (Turkey, Yeniyol/Diyarbakir), Giresun Sosyal Hizmetler Müdürlüğü (Giresun Social Service Directorate), (Turkey, Giresun).
- Project Early Childhood and Primary Education for Peace. 2007.
Financed by the European Commission. Within the program Lifelong Learning 2007-2013. Partners: Gazi Universitesi (Turkey), VHS (Germany), AidLearn (Portugal).
- Project Comic Studio Europe. 2007.
Financed by the European Commission, within the call Culture 2007-2013. Partners: Red House (Bulgaria), ARSIS (United Kingdom). Design and teaching of a workshop to create comics. Cofinanciated by: city council of Santander.
- Entrepreneurs Mobility Project. European Program for young entrepreneurs. February 2009 – July 2010.
Financed by the European Commission. Partners: I2er (France), Minds AB (Sweden), JAO (Finland).
- Social Project Europe as seen by European citizens: what tools to fight against inequalities and social exclusion. December 2009 – July 2010.
Financed by the European Union. Partners: LA LIGUE DE L´ENSEIGNEMENT (FRANCE).
- Project LEARN ABOUT FINDING JOBS FROM DIGITAL STORYTELLING- L@jost. European Program LLL – Leonardo Transference. December 2008 – November 2010. Financed by the European Commission. Partners: DUNIV DPU (Denmark), UNIFI (Italy), UNIV FIM (Germany), UNIV UDE (Germany), EIFEL (France).