The Greek city of Thessaloniki held the fourth meeting of the European project PR-ERF on May the 4th. The purpose of the meeting was to monitor the implementation and progress of the project and present the pedagogical materials prepared for the delivery of the training program in key competences of the European Framework (ERF) for personal assistant in the health care sector, which is the overall project objective.
PR-ERF is a two-year project that has passed its hal-fway mark and it is currently in piloting phase.
The process that has been followed for this includes:
- A research on the current situation regarding ERF Key competences in CVET for personal assistant in healthcare sector in participating countries (Cyprus, Spain, Greece, Netherlands and Sweden).
- Elaboration of the curricula and training materials for eight key competences in CVET programmes, according to ERF and EQF requirements (levels 4-5).
- Development of Trainers Package for eight competences in CVET and translation from English to Dutch, Greek, Swedish and Spanish.
- Development of the E-learning platform in moodle.
- Carry on a transnational workshop for training the trainers in the methodology and program proposed.
From this point it begins the piloting phase in which in each partner will teach 3 of the 8 competences along 9 sessions, being common to all the KC 3 Learning to learn.
With the feedback and recommendations made, project outcomes will be presented at the final conference in Santander, Spain, in October 2015.