- Published on Saturday, 31 December 2016 10:32
58 projects implemented, 224 European partners (entities and organizations), of which 77 are Spanish and 147 from 27 European or associated countries
- Published on Thursday, 22 December 2016 15:53
- Published on Wednesday, 07 December 2016 11:07
DOCUMENTA starts a new European project of the Erasmus+ programme aimed at developing a guidelines handbook and good practices to engage VET teaching staff in the implementation of quality programmes.
The kick-off meeting of the project was carried out in the Greek city of Volos, 5th & 6th December 2016.
The importance of quality aspects in VET has been highlighted by EU in many declarations as in Bruges 2010. The practical result has been the development of Common Quality Assurance Framework (CQAF) and lately the European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training (EQVET). A thematic network (QALLL) was created with aimed at improving the standard of vocational education and training. QALLL recognized 39 projects in quality assurance as best practices to be disseminated in EU among VET providers.
Folkuniversitetet, promoter of this project, was representing Sweden in QALLL-network. The working experience in many quality assurance programmes has highlighted a common issue: the hindrances in the implementation quality systems at provider level and the effectively use by a significate number of VET providers. The main reason is that “quality” has different meanings for the staff categories in VET centres.
- Published on Tuesday, 22 November 2016 09:06
Partners of CS.Tour Project (DIMITRA –Greece-, DOCUMENTA –Spain-, Escuela Superior de Turismo Altamira – Spain-, ACTA – Greece-, FOLKUNIVERSITETET –Sweden-, MMC –Cyprus-, Larnaka Tourism Board –Cyprus-, Learn Train Recruit –UK- and RINOVA –UK-) met in Cyprus during the sencond week of November 2016 to jointly work in the development of two activities foreseen in the project proposal:
- LEARNING ACTIVITY - During 5 days the partners worked in the development of Intelectual Output 2 (Training Curriculum) and 3 (Methodological Guide & Tools); by presenting, depeening and reviewing training contents included under each of the 5 learning areas which are part of the training curriculum of CS.Tour in which we are working: Culture in Intercultural Communication, Emotional Intelligence in Intercultural environments, Culture and Cultural Awareness, Cultural Diversity and Digitalisation and Culture.